- We believe that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons: The Father, The Son and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all and governs all.
- We believe that the Scriptures of the Old and New Testament are the Word of God, fully inspired without error in the original manuscripts and the infallible rule of faith and practice.
- We believe in God the Father, an infinite, personal Spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that he hears and answers prayer, and that he saves from sin and death all who come to Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
- We believe in Jesus Christ, God's only begotten son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in: His Virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings, his substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people (the church), and His visible return to earth.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, Who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ. We believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is an abiding Helper, Teacher and Guide. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of all the Biblical gifts of the Spirit.
- We believe that all men are sinners by nature and choice and therefore, under condemnation; that God regenerates by the Holy Spirit those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord; that Jesus Christ baptizes the seeking believer with the Holy Spirit and power for service, often though not always, subsequent to regeneration.
- We believe in the universal church, the living spiritual body of which Christ is the head and all regenerated persons are members.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ committed two ordinances to the church:
1. Baptism 2. The Lord's Supper We believe in baptism by immersion and communion.
- We believe also in the Laying on of Hands for the baptism (or release of the Holy Spirit, for ordination of Pastors, Ministers, and Deacons and for receiving gifts of the Spirit of Healing.
- We believe in the personal visible Return of Christ to earth and the establishment of His Kingdom, in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment and eternal blessing of the righteous and endless suffering of the wicked.
We believe, based on the word of God, that marriage is a union between a man and a woman (Genesis 2:24; Ephesians 5:31; I Corinthians 7:4; Matthew 19:5; I Timothy 3:1-2). We are informed by our core Christian biblical beliefs and our religious practice that the sanctity of marriage is between a man and a woman. Therefore, Restoration Community Church does not perform same gender weddings or permit its ministers to perform such ceremonies at our facility.